Real Estate KSh 150,000 – 200,000
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. We are seeking to recruit self-driven, results-oriented, passionate, friendly, and experienced personnel with exceptional project and people management skills to fill in the position of a Project Manager – Real Estate (Land Development).
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage/Coordinate all land related projects from initiation to completion. These include survey works, value addition works and construction-related tasks.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Where required prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Write descriptions of the property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using mapping tools e.g. satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Facilitate production of title deeds from survey plans from the relevant land offices.
- Work with the contracted consultants, surveyors, contractors and other service providers to ensure projects are delivered within budget, time and in the highest quality.
Requirements for the Project Manager – Real Estate (Land Development)
- Bachelors Degree in Survey, Land economics, Real estate, Construction Management, Architecture, Urban and regional planning or related disciplines.
- At least five (5) years project management experience in any field.
- At least two (2) years experience in real estate/land/ property related projects e.g. valuation tasks, survey tasks, construction tasks etc.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and compile necessary reports.
- Strong organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional services to Username internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in Computer skills, Survey Design and Geomapping softwares, Archicad, Autocad etc. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Username Values: Key Performance Drivers
We continue to develop long-standing relationships through trust with our clients and build cooperative relationships with our competitors. We will never compromise our ethics, reputation, or values to get results.
We make it our culture to do business by applying the best industry practices and enhance integrity in all our transactions. We use our skills, relationships, and ethics to better our communities.
We continuously look for ways of making life easier for our customers, employees, suppliers and investors by applying the most effective approaches to challenges in the Industry. Our products are always well researched and deliberately affordable. We are always looking for ways to positively change the real estate industry in Kenya and the region.
We strive to put our customers first by giving first-class customer experience, communicate often, and continually improve our services through training, technology and customer feedback.
We achieve results through building relationships with customers, local business leaders, competitors, and community leaders.
Send your CV/resume for consideration and shortlisting through Brightermonday so as to reach us on or before Tuesday 23rd February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Xpooze Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.