OTC Inc., (株式会社オーティーシー)
Education / Teaching
Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
¥265,000 / Month
- Plus completion bonus
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Must have more than one year teaching experience
- Must have an appropriate visa for work
- Must have a degree from an accredited university
- Visa sponsorship available
OTC, Japan’s leading corporate language training company, is looking for a dedicated native English instructor from April 1st, 2021. This posting is for a full-time position at a combined junior and senior high school in Kyoto City.
Contract Period: April 1, 2021- March 31, 2022
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 8:25-16:20
No. of Teaching Hours: A maximum of 20 teaching hours/week
Salary: 265,000 yen per month, completion bonus payment at the end of the contract term
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed from your home to the school
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a native speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university.
2) Have more than 1 year experience teaching English as a TEFL instructor, with preference given to teaching experience at a junior high or high school in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Kansai area.
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) A hard copy of your updated resume
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Please note that only candidates who will advance to the interview stage will be contacted.